Been a while, but, new story of "Worldshaking"

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2011
      It's been a few months since the last update, but there's some new/old stuff upcoming. In the meantime, there's a new Marimite story up at "Workdshaking" Fanfic - all ages. Just some silliness. :-)

      http://www.worldshaking.net/advice.htm

    • catchperfect
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2011
        Yeah but that "silliness" sure brings a smile to my day! Thanks for sharing.

        Cheers,
        Grace

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2011
          I'm so glad to hear that! It made me smile writing it. :-)

          The Fanfic Revolution - http://fanficrevolution.blogspot.com

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          From: catchperfect@...
          Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 11:54:49 -0800