Dykes Draw the Line at the Bronx Academy of Arts and Dance (BAAD)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2011
      If you are or are going to be in the NYC area on March 20th, please consider attending "Dykes Draw the Line" a slideshow and discussion on telling lesbian stories in images with Jannifer Camper (Juicy Mother,) Diane DiMassa (Hothead Paisan,) Joan Hilty (Editor at DC, creator of Bitter Girl) and our own Rica Takashima (Rica 'tte Kanji!?.)

      The event starts at 6:30PM on March 20th and is free, but you must reserve seats.

      The BAAAD schedule is here: http://www.bronxacademyofartsanddance.org/index.htm (Link to schedule is on the navigation bar at the bottom)

      Reserve tickets/seats through this form: http://www.bronxacademyofartsanddance.org/tickets_reserv.htm

      I am planning on being there - I hope I'll see you there, as well!