Art from "Yuri Monogatari" on display in New Mexico

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      Artist Shirl Sazynski is curating a show this month called Telltale: Women's Sequential Art & Illustration Show

      http://is.gd/6XREqA

      Where: Albuquerque Main Library – 501 Copper Avenue Northwest, Albuquerque, New Mexico

      When: March 1-31st 2011

      This show includes art by Susan Knowles, who has contributed to our "Yuri Monogatari" collections. Shirl tells me that some of Susan's YM piece will be on display.

      If you're in the Albuquerque area, drop by and show your support!

      It's sure to be a great show.