Re: Original Gankutsuou trailer

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      Wow. If Eugenie in the trailer is who I think it is they also changed the character design (from the trailer to the actual TV series) too.

      It is a pity that in Gankutsuou Eugenie ends up with Albert (ish) instead of running off with her piano teacher. (Although it has been a while since I have watched/read either)