Prism Comics chooses "Rica 'tte Kanji!?" for Valentine's Day

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2011
      Prism Comics, a LGBTQ comics consortium, has put up a Valentine's Day review of our own "Rica 'tte Kanji!?" manga:
      http://prismcomics.org/display.php?id=1952

      This motivated me to work really hard this week on the omnibus edition!

    • Koemy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2011
        Me too!
        I finished 18page sketch of 30pages new story for the omnibus edition!
        I really enjoy working on this work.

        Rica

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2011
          I can't wait to see it!