Koihime Musou February Release

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      Koihime Muso's approximate release date is the 28th of February right now due to testing issues. As it had not been mentioned here I just thought I'd make sure it is up on this list for two main reasons.

      First of all although the game will be the first game (the worst) and of all the Koihime Muso media this has the least Yuri, it is not as if it has none.
      http://mangagamer.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/toutaku-army/
      Just look at the post on Toutaku's army.

      Also because the cost outweighs the current predicted sales Koihime Muso will also be released without voices.
      However if you look at this post: http://mangagamer.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/an-unfortunate-announcement-with-hope/

      Should sales reach over 2000 the voices will be included, and a patch released for people who have bought it already. Well yay!

      So if you do like Koihime Muso you might want to think about picking it up on release date as we need as high sales as possible to have a chance at getting the voices.

      Should it fail just do what I'm planning on: Set up a laptop with the Japanese copy running next to where you are playing and play both simultaneously and identically so you can hear the voice acting from the Japanese version.

      Won't be the first time I did something that pathetic.