Where Les Yay really doesn't belong

  • Wunderlampe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      Just been browsing through the TV tropes and reading the entry on "Franken Fran" and came across something I had successfully buried at the bottom of my subconscious - the "Les Yay" in the covers and between Fran & Veronica. I've spent the rest of the day thinking that I really need to soak my brain in bleach after that.

      Not that I don't like the series mind you; it's just that the idea is too creepy for words.

      Does anyone else have any good examples of where suggestions of yuri are really creepy or otherwise don't belong (either official ones or fan-suggested ones?).