Re: [OT] Idiot's Guide to Bill 156 doujinshi - buying service offer

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
      I too would like a price i'm for supporting this but i do not have much money.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        The book itself is about $9, shipping from Japan will be about $10 (depending on how many items get ordered at once) and shipping to you will depend where you are.

        I am only taking serious inquiries, but if you are genuinely interested, email me at the address in the body of the email.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
          Sorry - there is no such thing as a definite maybe.

          If you are interested, please email me at the address in the post.

          The charges will depend on many things - how many book we are ordering, and where you are located. I can't purchase extras on spec.