Just Saying Hello

  • yorufujimori@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2010
      Hello to everyone and nice to be here. Hope to find a lot of people who love yuri (obviously) Hope to meet new people and make friends who love yuri:)
    • Katherine
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2010
        Hi Yoru,

        Welcome to the group! You'll certainly find no shortage of people who love yuri here.

        I saw in your other message that Strawberry Panic was your yuri gateway. It was one of the first titles I watched specifically for the yuri, so it has value for me also. (Plus, it's fun.) I don't know if you've tried the manga or light novel versions, but they're entertaining also.