Re: Your Yuri Wishlist

  • Wunderlampe
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 23, 2010
      Not really the way I read that situation. Consider: yes, Natsuru keeps teasing Shouko in a possibly-mock lesbian manner. But I get the feeling she'd never dream of going any further - the gratitude she feels toward Shouko forbids her.
      But consider the converse: Shouko sticks with Natsuru despite the huge amount of aggro she gets. Now put two-and-two together...