Re: Possibly OT: Tokyo Assembly Passes Youth Ordinance Bill

  • Lyn
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2010
      It looks like Tokyo is dealing with the Japanese version of the Tea Party right now! The fact that the new law appears to be unnecessary duplication of an older one tells us that it may very well be intended to crack down on certain specific materials. Given that GLBT and women's art is often what's cracked down on first, I've got to believe that's the law's intention.