Maria-sama ga Miteru/Maria Watches Over Us Seasons 1-4 Bargain Sale at RightStuf

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
      RightStuf's been doing some pretty down and dirty sales for the holiday season and today they announced a special on Maria Watches Over Us - get all 4 seasons for $84.99USD

      http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/6dUAmGEXxSFUg7jaiZ/browse/item/90678/4/0/0

      If you've been waiting on this, or are looking for a tremndous gift for a friend or loved one, well, this is it kids - it's more than half off for all 4 seasons.

    • coral_saenz@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
        Wow! Wow Again! Thanks for the heads up! :)

        From: "EricaF" <anilesbocon01@...>
        Sender: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 22:02:21 -0000
        To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>