"Strawberry Panic Omnibus"

  • Lyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
      Your "Recommendations" include the "Strawberry Panic Omnibus" and I'm wondering who the publisher is. Seven Seas did the individual volumes. Did they do this, too?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
        Yes, they did the Omnibus too. The Omnibus also collects the random chapter or two that ran after the second volume, but the series was cancelled, so it sort of just stops.