Re: Kashimashi - Girl Meets Girl gets an English dub!!!

  • Pachy
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 8, 2010

      > I quite liked it for what it was. I'm not particularly interested in a dub, but it is an indication that the series has done well enough in sales to warrant one.

      One of my hopes is that the work on the English dub might help influence improving the subtitles--such as have all the characters refer to Hazumu as a 'she' when they clearly think of her as one, rather than the prior sloppy subtitling where everyone keeps calling Hazumu a 'he' until later in the series (yes, I heard there aren't really any gender pronouns in the Japanese language, but still). Or maybe that'll be fixed only in the dub, I don't know--Pachy