Re: [Yuricon] Re: Conjection and rumor from Twitter

  • Richard Beaubien
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010
      >That would be DAMN cool. 12 episode? Or shorter?

      Just guessing since this is a rumour, but maybe an OAV done like the recent Negima ones (packed in with a manga volume). Seems to fit the small project theme a bit.
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Beaubien" <beaubird@...> wrote:

        > >That would be DAMN cool. 12 episode? Or shorter?
        >
        > Just guessing since this is a rumour, but maybe an OAV done like the recent Negima ones (packed in with a manga volume). Seems to fit the small project theme a bit.

        I believe you are close to the truth, Miwa. "Short animation" in this case is far more likely to be a single *Short* packaged with the manga as an extra - the same way Morita-san ha Muguchi is planning.

        Ame-iro has been received favorably, but highly doubtful that it would have had sales worth investing in making it into a one-hour OVA or, seriously, a 12-episode series.

      • puyopop34
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010
          I guess an "OAD" makes sense. I guess we to wait until the next Yuri Hime issue gets released to see if they'll say anything about it.

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010

            > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > From: darkchibi07@...
            > Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:42:15 +0000
            > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Conjection and rumor from Twitter
            >
            > I guess an "OAD" makes sense. I guess we to wait until the next Yuri Hime issue gets released to see if they'll say anything about it.

            I wouldn't expect anything so soon. Fujieda-sensei was conjecturing that in conjunction with a third volume of Ame-iro, perhaps, if they got it started now, which they aren't.