Re: Conjection and rumor from Twitter

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 23, 2010

      > From Fujieda Miyabi's Twitter account...he is talking to his editors about the possibility of having an Ame-iro Kouchkan Kandan short anime made. This is speculation only, don't get all squee-y yet, but how cool would that be?

      That would be DAMN cool. 12 episode? Or shorter?
    • puyopop34
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 23, 2010
        Preferably, I hope it's a TV series. But I'm curiously how this will go if it comes true.

        > From Fujieda Miyabi's Twitter account...he is talking to his editors about the possibility of having an Ame-iro Kouchkan Kandan short anime made. This is speculation only, don't get all squee-y yet, but how cool would that be?

      • Katherine
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 23, 2010
          That would be fantastic. I'm aching for some good, new yuri animation.

          > From Fujieda Miyabi's Twitter account...he is talking to his editors about the possibility of having an Ame-iro Kouchkan Kandan short anime made. This is speculation only, don't get all squee-y yet, but how cool would that be?

        • Richard Beaubien
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010
            >That would be DAMN cool. 12 episode? Or shorter?

            Just guessing since this is a rumour, but maybe an OAV done like the recent Negima ones (packed in with a manga volume). Seems to fit the small project theme a bit.
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Beaubien" <beaubird@...> wrote:

              > >That would be DAMN cool. 12 episode? Or shorter?
              >
              > Just guessing since this is a rumour, but maybe an OAV done like the recent Negima ones (packed in with a manga volume). Seems to fit the small project theme a bit.

              I believe you are close to the truth, Miwa. "Short animation" in this case is far more likely to be a single *Short* packaged with the manga as an extra - the same way Morita-san ha Muguchi is planning.

              Ame-iro has been received favorably, but highly doubtful that it would have had sales worth investing in making it into a one-hour OVA or, seriously, a 12-episode series.

            • puyopop34
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010
                I guess an "OAD" makes sense. I guess we to wait until the next Yuri Hime issue gets released to see if they'll say anything about it.

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010

                  > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: darkchibi07@...
                  > Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:42:15 +0000
                  > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Conjection and rumor from Twitter
                  >
                  > I guess an "OAD" makes sense. I guess we to wait until the next Yuri Hime issue gets released to see if they'll say anything about it.

                  I wouldn't expect anything so soon. Fujieda-sensei was conjecturing that in conjunction with a third volume of Ame-iro, perhaps, if they got it started now, which they aren't.