Re: DMP and Yuri

  • nanatsusaya_mitamanotsurugi
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2010
      hmm .. sounds interesting... thous it is a wierd concept.. but guess its gonna be fun
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Resop <resop2@...> wrote:

      > Unless the girl finds true love at the school with some other girl whose parents also bought into the ludicrous concept.

    • Andi, Andi Spring, Spring
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2010
        So who here's doing NaNoWriMo?

        I am. Full determination!

      • Zovistograt
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 1, 2010
          I am for the first time!  It's going to be a fun ride =w=

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 2, 2010
            My dream is to be published. (insert starry eyed expression)

            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 3, 2010
              LOlzz my aim is to first start… O.o then for bleedin heaven's sake complete it… @_@