Re: DMP and Yuri

  • nanatsusaya_mitamanotsurugi
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2010
      hmm .. sounds interesting... thous it is a wierd concept.. but guess its gonna be fun

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2010
        ok… this is really downright crappy … the art work is nice and everything… trust me u will be glad u missed this one… i he read upto 7th chapter… and it was a hightly enraging experience… but hen it has nothing to do with yuri… its just a gender bender story...

        > I have never heard of this series and know nothing about it, but I present for your edification, the list of tags that it had gathered on Baka-Updates:
        >
        > All Boys School Androphobia Boarding School Crossdressing Gag LGBT Character in a Non-Yaoi/Yuri Manga Manly/Handsome Female Rich kids Sadist Short Boy
        >
        > I call your attention to Rich Kids and Sadist and let you decide for yourself.
        >
        > My mind immediately leaps to this is a Boy's School version of Maria+Holic, with the same hatred of women and desire to torture a young lesbian as "comedy" at the heart of it.
        >
        > It sounds to me (based on just on nothing but my gut) utterly dire. I'm sorry, too, because I respect DMP, but blecch.

        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "puyopop34" <darkchibi07@> wrote:
        > >
        > > That is one of the most rage-inducing premises I have ever heard. Ugh!!!!
        > >
        > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Lyn" <lynmarenjensen@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Just in case this hasn't already been posted here: DMP will be getting into yuri with "Hanou Gakuen Misoragumi," about a girl who has feelings for other girls so, to keep her away from girls, her family sends her to a boys' school.

      • Andi, Andi Spring, Spring
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 1, 2010
          So who here's doing NaNoWriMo?

          I am. Full determination!

        • Zovistograt
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 1, 2010
            I am for the first time!  It's going to be a fun ride =w=

            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 2, 2010
              My dream is to be published. (insert starry eyed expression)

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 3, 2010
                LOlzz my aim is to first start… O.o then for bleedin heaven's sake complete it… @_@