New items on the Yuricon Shop!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2010
      We have a pile of new items on the Yuricon Shop, conveniently in time for holiday shopping! ^_^ http://www.cafepress.com/yuricon

      For the environmentally conscious, there's a stainless steel water bottle (http://www.cafepress.com/yuricon.481170619), a Sigg (TM) water bottle (http://www.cafepress.com/yuricon.481170620) and a travel cup for your coffee (http://www.cafepress.com/yuricon.481170621) all proudly proclaiming your love of Yuri.

      There's "I Love Yuri" hoodies, sweatshirts and a wide array of Yuri designs for t-shirts. There's mugs and notebooks and clocks and mousepads and even a cute teddy bear in the shop, for the one you love who loves Yuri. :-) We even have a new dark zip hoodie design (http://members.cafepress.com/products/product_edit_design.aspx?itemno=481378709&side=F).

      And, *finally* we have a YURI car sticker!(http://www.cafepress.com/yuricon.481174434) I've been meaning to do this for, like, four years. :-/

      Happy Holiday shopping!
    • drumweezer
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2010
        That's cool! I really like the coffee mug!

        Kimberly