Yuri Panel at MangaNEXT

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2010
      MangaNEXT, the only all-manga convention will be held on October 29-31 in East Brunswick, NJ.http://www.manganext.org for location, registration, etc.

      Sean Gaffney and I will be doing a Yuri Panel on Saturday, Oct. 30 at 7PM.

      I will be giving some stuff away, because I have stuff and would like to give it away. :-)

      I'll also be running a panel "How to Become a Manga Expert" on Friday at 3:30 and How (Not) to Talk to a Publisher on Sunday at 11:30.

      If you are interested in being part of "The Industry" and want to know what it takes to be an illustrator, graphic novelist, how to make it in Japan or the US, DO come to MangaNEXT! It's got great guests, and lots of "how to" stuff going on.

      I hope to see you there, of course. Yuricon will not have table, because I am on MangaNEXT staff so, if you see me hanging around and talking to someone, that's me working. ^_^ Come join us for what promises to be a really great con!