Re: [Yuricon] New York Comic Con and Yuri (and Yaoi)

  • Danielle
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2010
      Erica, were you at the booth selling all the DVDs?  There was a table full of hentai...LOL!  I asked you a question, but didn't buy anything.  It was only after I left the table that I thought to myself, "OMG...I think that's the Yuricon lady!"  I'm connected to Yuricon & ALC Publishing on Facebook...LOL!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2010
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Danielle <zephyrinthesky1201@...> wrote:

        > Erica, were you at the booth selling all the DVDs? There was a table full of
        > hentai...LOL! I asked you a question, but didn't buy anything. It was only
        > after I left the table that I thought to myself, "OMG...I think that's the
        > Yuricon lady!" I'm connected to Yuricon & ALC Publishing on Facebook...LOL!!

        I was one of the folks there. :-) I love selling their adult videos. It's so silly.

        Well, it was nice "meeting" you!