Re: Potentially OT - Anything Good This Season?

  • puyopop34
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2010
      For yuri slash potential, Squid Girl (in Japanese form, Shinryaku! Ika Musume) is worth a shot. The premise is very similar to Sgt. Frog where instead of an alien frog, it's an anthropomorphizing cute squid girl who want to take over the world due to humans polluting the ocean. Of course that never pans out since ended up working with a group of girls at a beach house.

      Where's the yuri slash comes in? Wait for Crunchyroll to release Episode 2 today. There's a certain brown-haired girl who's a "little" obsessed with Squid Girl.