Re: Potentially OT - Anything Good This Season?

  • Ariel Devorah
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2010
      > Tamayura is on all the Yuri lists, no clue if it actually has Yuri, but I liked the second episode enough to keep watching.

      Ah, yes I gave the first OVA of Tamayura a watch last month since I read that it was directed by the same guy who did Aria. It has that same breezy, flow-y feeling to it; that nice slice of lifiness.
      It escaped my brain.
      Tamayura is being released monthly, I think... I'll have to scribble it on my dry/erase board, or something, since it will undoubtedly slip my mind again.
      Thanks for reminding me. ;) I'll give ep 2 a watch.

      -Ari
    • puyopop34
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2010
        For yuri slash potential, Squid Girl (in Japanese form, Shinryaku! Ika Musume) is worth a shot. The premise is very similar to Sgt. Frog where instead of an alien frog, it's an anthropomorphizing cute squid girl who want to take over the world due to humans polluting the ocean. Of course that never pans out since ended up working with a group of girls at a beach house.

        Where's the yuri slash comes in? Wait for Crunchyroll to release Episode 2 today. There's a certain brown-haired girl who's a "little" obsessed with Squid Girl.