Looking for fanfic

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2010
      I was wondering if there is a site with Chris Davies' 'Together Again' chapters available?

      I was trying to read it here, but some chapters were cut off.
      http://www.oocities.com/cricharddavies/tog.html
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2010
        Ah HA.

        Found it here. At least the bit I needed to read.
        http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/johnette/139/tog.html