RE: AW: [Yuricon] Celebrate the Freedom to Read - Free Yuri Manga for Your Library from ALC

  • Natasha Mathisrud
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
      Awesome! I searched our local library on the web and sent an email about your free give away.  Fingers-crossed, thanks for being so generous to our local libraries.

      Cheers!

      From: sharannax@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 19:16:35 +0000

      I bet, that you're not going to ship some to a german libary right? xDD
      And I don't know if they would really do it ... but on the other hand - they've got yaoi mangas ...

      Sharanna