Celebrate the Freedom to Read - Free Yuri Manga for Your Library from ALC

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
      To celebrate "Banned Books Week," ALC Publishing is offering a *free* copy of any or all of the books in our catalog to your local library.

      Have your *library* email us at anilesbocon01 at hotmail dot com with the subject line "BBW Book Request". (We will only reply to official library requests.)

      Put Shoujoai ni Bouken, WORKS, Yuri Monogatari 3, 4, 5 or 6 on your library shelves and celebrate the freedom to read whatever *you* want.

      This offer will remain open to libraries until Sunday, October 3 or we run out of a book, whichever comes first. ^_^

    • Sharanna Atreides
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
        I bet, that you're not going to ship some to a german libary right? xDD
        And I don't know if they would really do it ... but on the other hand - they've got yaoi mangas ...

        Sharanna

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
          I am continually amazed at fandom's immediate response of the most negative reaction possible in any given situation.

          Yes, I will ship to Germany, but I would ask that the library contribute to shipping, as it is very expensive for me.

          Here's an idea....*before* you start coming up with reasons why it won't work, actually talk to the acquisitions library first and see if they are interested!

          "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net The Fanfic Revolution - fanficrevolution.blogspot.com

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          From: sharannax@...
          Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 19:16:35 +0000

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
            Awesome! I searched our local library on the web and sent an email about your free give away.  Fingers-crossed, thanks for being so generous to our local libraries.

            Cheers!

            From: sharannax@...
            Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 19:16:35 +0000