Re: [Yuricon] Thinking it's time for a new Yuri AMV contest!

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2010
      I started one a couple of months back, but ran out of time. :(  Work keeping me too busy now.

      Kumi.

      On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:16 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      Hi all -

      It's been a while since we did a Yuri AMV contest. Anyone out there still making them?

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
         Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      =============================
      Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

      http://www.daresensei.net/

    • Kazu-kun
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2010
        I'm busy now but I have a Sasameki one I did some time ago. I suppose I could participate with that one.

        2010/9/27 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

        Hi all -

        It's been a while since we did a Yuri AMV contest. Anyone out there still making them?

      • Andi, Andi Spring, Spring
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2010
          I'd love for another amv contest.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 11, 2010