Thinking it's time for a new Yuri AMV contest!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2010
      Hi all -

      It's been a while since we did a Yuri AMV contest. Anyone out there still making them?

    • Kumiko Yamazaki
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 27, 2010
        I started one a couple of months back, but ran out of time. :(  Work keeping me too busy now.

        Kumi.

        On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:16 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
        Hi all -

        It's been a while since we did a Yuri AMV contest. Anyone out there still making them?

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
           Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        =============================
        Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

        http://www.daresensei.net/

      • Kazu-kun
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2010
          I'm busy now but I have a Sasameki one I did some time ago. I suppose I could participate with that one.

          2010/9/27 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

          Hi all -

          It's been a while since we did a Yuri AMV contest. Anyone out there still making them?

        • Andi, Andi Spring, Spring
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 10, 2010
            I'd love for another amv contest.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 11, 2010