Re: Maria Watches Over Us Episode 1

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@...> wrote:

      > I watched it myself. It was awesome! I really, really wish I could
      > read the subtitles (I happen to be blind, so that's out). It still
      > rocked, though. The seiyuu were great! I'm a bit confused, however;
      > what's on Youtube isn't the anime? I thought it was. But then, I've
      > not seen the anime, so I wouldn't know the difference. Lol.

      There are two things on Youtube. One is the movie trailer.

      The first episode of the anime is also Youtube, too.
      http://www.youtube.com/NozomiEnt

      I hope you can find someone to watch with you, to read the subtitles for you.

    • Allison P
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
        Okay, I get it. Yeah, I watched the first episode of the anime. I
        didn't know they were putting out out a movie! Very cool.

        Lol. I'm pretty sure I can rope my friend into watching it with me. I
        hope they stream the second one soon!