Re: [Yuricon] Maria Watches Over Us Episode 1

  • Allison P
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
      I watched it myself. It was awesome! I really, really wish I could
      read the subtitles (I happen to be blind, so that's out). It still
      rocked, though. The seiyuu were great! I'm a bit confused, however;
      what's on Youtube isn't the anime? I thought it was. But then, I've
      not seen the anime, so I wouldn't know the difference. Lol.

      Oh, and just as a side note, Sachiko! She's awesome. I feel bad for
      her though, I know a bit of her history from the Net, and I can't help
      but feel sorry for her.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@...> wrote:

        > I watched it myself. It was awesome! I really, really wish I could
        > read the subtitles (I happen to be blind, so that's out). It still
        > rocked, though. The seiyuu were great! I'm a bit confused, however;
        > what's on Youtube isn't the anime? I thought it was. But then, I've
        > not seen the anime, so I wouldn't know the difference. Lol.

        There are two things on Youtube. One is the movie trailer.

        The first episode of the anime is also Youtube, too.
        http://www.youtube.com/NozomiEnt

        I hope you can find someone to watch with you, to read the subtitles for you.

      • Allison P
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
          Okay, I get it. Yeah, I watched the first episode of the anime. I
          didn't know they were putting out out a movie! Very cool.

          Lol. I'm pretty sure I can rope my friend into watching it with me. I
          hope they stream the second one soon!