Re: [Yuricon] Kuttsukiboshi OVA

  • Ozan Türkyılmaz
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
      2010/9/12 Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>

      I don't see that there's 2 steps, actually. This is porn, full stop. ^_^

      So you don't watch porn, Erica.

      --
      Ozan, BSc, BEng

    • Nick Perez
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
        Although it's aimed at male audiences, I don't find it very attractive.  Sometimes I wish for yuri that can be like Maria-sama or Gunjou.  Kuttsukiboshi is also moe, which I hate