Kuttsukiboshi OVA

  • Ariel Devorah
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
      I'm not much of a reviewer, so I'll just give a basic (biased) rundown.

      This is a two episode OVA.
      Kiiko has feelings for her schoolmate, Aaya. At first, they are just friends, but their relationship quickly becomes romantic. Oh, and Kiiko has telekinetic powers for some reason.

      It's definitely yuri, and it's definitely an anime geared toward a male audience. There's not really anything beautiful or real about it. For the first few minutes I thought it had some potential, but yea...it's actually about 2 steps away from porn.

      So far, there isn't a storyline in sight. There is kissing which is always followed by the ever so lovely, long saliva-string-upon-lip-separation. There is no nudity, but there is "touching." The sex is implied, but never actually shown. Oh, and (SPOILER ALERT - even though it is ew to the max) I'll do a little bit of spoiler space.
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      Some lovely incest at the end. (MORE SPOILER.......)

      Also, Kiiko's telekinetic power does serve one purpose so far, and that is to unlock a door from the outside to fetch her forgotten cell phone from Aaya's house. Which may or may not have something to do with the above spoiler.

      Enjoy!

      -Ari
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: ladystardusthhh@...
        > Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 07:15:05 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Kuttsukiboshi OVA
        >
        > I'm not much of a reviewer, so I'll just give a basic (biased) rundown.

        > It's definitely yuri, and it's definitely an anime geared toward a male audience. There's not really anything beautiful or real about it. For the first few minutes I thought it had some potential, but yea...it's actually about 2 steps away from porn.

        I don't see that there's 2 steps, actually. This is porn, full stop. ^_^
        The one truly interesting thing about it is that it was the creation of one man (who is better at animation than, say, writing.) ^_^ As a one-person project there's something to admire about it. Other than that...not so much in my opinion.
        I won't be reviewing it on Okazu, because the whole thing skeeved me.

      • Ozan Türkyılmaz
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
          2010/9/12 Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>

          I don't see that there's 2 steps, actually. This is porn, full stop. ^_^

          So you don't watch porn, Erica.

          --
          Ozan, BSc, BEng

        • Nick Perez
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
            Although it's aimed at male audiences, I don't find it very attractive.  Sometimes I wish for yuri that can be like Maria-sama or Gunjou.  Kuttsukiboshi is also moe, which I hate