Yuri Fanfic Online Radio Show -

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
      I'll be part of a Yurilicious blogtalk radio show, starring myself, host Allaine and co-host and Yuri Fanfic author Dreiser for an "Anime-ted" discussion about Yuri Fanfic on Femmslash4Fans (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allaine). The show will be broadcast on Thursday, September 16 at 10PM (EST, I believe).

      September will be filled with more Yuri interviews with popular Yuri fanfic authors so bookmark Allaine's page!

      And do drop by for a fun conversation about Yuri fanfic. I know it'll be fun, because Dreiser and I are old drinking buddies and we always have a good time. :-)

      To celebrate, I'll be putting up a new fanfic up on "Worldshaking" Fanfic this weekend. (A Tsutako x Shouko story...they don't get nearly enough love.)

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
        I lied about getting the new fanfic up...my host has apparently changed my FTP login without telling me...again. :-)Whee, technology!

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
          I lied about NOT getting the fanfic up. lol

          http://www.worldshaking.net/Picture_Book.htm

          Enjoy.

          > I lied about getting the new fanfic up...my host has apparently changed my FTP login without telling me...again. :-)Whee, technology!

          > > I'll be part of a Yurilicious blogtalk radio show, starring myself, host Allaine and co-host and Yuri Fanfic author Dreiser for an "Anime-ted" discussion about Yuri Fanfic on Femmslash4Fans (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allaine). The show will be broadcast on Thursday, September 16 at 10PM (EST, I believe).
          > >
          > > September will be filled with more Yuri interviews with popular Yuri fanfic authors so bookmark Allaine's page!
          > >
          > > And do drop by for a fun conversation about Yuri fanfic. I know it'll be fun, because Dreiser and I are old drinking buddies and we always have a good time. :-)
          > >
          > > To celebrate, I'll be putting up a new fanfic up on "Worldshaking" Fanfic this weekend. (A Tsutako x Shouko story...they don't get nearly enough love.)
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Erica

        • mara_papimer
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
            Yay.

            Thank you so much. More Marimite fanfiction is always fun to read.