Re: Aoi Hana not on Crunchyroll anymore.

  • puyopop34
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      Though I kind of wish this to be an indication that someone in the U.S. licensed the series. I think it had happened a few times before.

    • Kim @ Shego ROCK!
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010

        According to CrunchyRoll, their contract to broadcast Aoi Hana expired, as it was only for one year from the last episode airdate, so they had no choice but to remove the series.