Read Yuri Manga in Public Contest today!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2010
      I just want to remind everyone that today is Read Comics in Public Day, and that's why we're holding this contest.

      The point is to be seen in public, where other people are, reading comics in public.

      Reading in quite little spots where no one is, or having not real people no read in your office is cute and fun, but totally not the point!

      So, to reiterate - take a picture of yourself reading any Yuri Manga *in public* and you'll be entered to win.

      Thanks!