RE: [Yuricon] Amazon links for Yuri

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2010
      And, I should also point out there are links for English Yuri manga and Anime, as well - those each have their own sections, too.

      Check out the shop, and you'll see what I mean. ^_^ http://www.yuricon.org/shop

       Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated." http://www.yuricon.org Hungry for Yuri?