RE: [Yuricon] Amazon links for Yuri

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2010
      Hi Kumiko -

      We have a VERY comprehensive shop over at Yuricon - links to Japanese light novels, Drama CDs and of course, manga. You can find that at http://www.yuricon.org/shop - everything is organzed by category, so all the Japanese manga is on one part of the shop, neatly labeled "Japanese Yuri manga."

      Have fun, buy lots of good stuff!

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com
       "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net The Fanfic Revolution - fanficrevolution.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2010
        And, I should also point out there are links for English Yuri manga and Anime, as well - those each have their own sections, too.

        Check out the shop, and you'll see what I mean. ^_^ http://www.yuricon.org/shop

         Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated." http://www.yuricon.org Hungry for Yuri?