Amazon links for Yuri

  • Kumiko Y
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2010
      Um...sorry to ask again...

      But could I get the shopping list of Yuri...

      I'd like to buy some items this month off the list...but I'd like the Yuri shopping list to do so. :3

      Kumi.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2010
        Hi Kumiko -

        We have a VERY comprehensive shop over at Yuricon - links to Japanese light novels, Drama CDs and of course, manga. You can find that at http://www.yuricon.org/shop - everything is organzed by category, so all the Japanese manga is on one part of the shop, neatly labeled "Japanese Yuri manga."

        Have fun, buy lots of good stuff!

        Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com
         "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net The Fanfic Revolution - fanficrevolution.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2010
          And, I should also point out there are links for English Yuri manga and Anime, as well - those each have their own sections, too.

          Check out the shop, and you'll see what I mean. ^_^ http://www.yuricon.org/shop

           Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated." http://www.yuricon.org Hungry for Yuri?