HRC says that Yuricon is an Epic WIN!

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26 11:52 AM
      Yuricon is named one of Human Rights Campaign's Epic WINners, for making the world a little happier, safer and more entertaining for LGBT folks. It's an Epic WIN for all of us!

    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26 12:01 PM
        Wow! That is fantastic.

        I was unforgivably ignorant about this; I shall have to look it up.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26 1:02 PM
          Thanks Mara -

          It was primarily a Twitter/Facebook contest and their website is less than up to date. But it makes great "press release" copy. :-)

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer" <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

          > Wow! That is fantastic.
          >
          > I was unforgivably ignorant about this; I shall have to look it up.

          > > Yuricon is named one of Human Rights Campaign's Epic WINners, for making the world a little happier, safer and more entertaining for LGBT folks. It's an Epic WIN for all of us!
          > >
          > > I want to especially thank those of you who went onto the HRC's Facebook page and wrote nice notes about Yuricon. I'm sure that had something to do with it. :-)
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Erica

        • Ayana Mudou
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 26 1:29 PM