Re: "Read Yuri Manga in Public" Day Contest!

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2010
      Good to hear.

      And thank you very much for the complement.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 26, 2010
        Fantastic!! That put a smile on my face for sure. :-)

      • jurichan@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 27, 2010
          I decided that the Kangaroos outside my office needed to be read Utena
          :)

          http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=Juri&pid=641601&sid=mtI07eKLW7

          Not sure if they heard me, they were pretty far away! Luckily everyone
          else out on lunch break was well informed :P