Re: [Yuricon] Re: "Read Yuri Manga in Public" Day Contest!

  • Jo Wagner
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2010
      Oh neat, thanks for the heads up!  Looks like a really neat series.  I'm glad I asked. :)

      On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 09:32, mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

      Hard to say, from what I see there are no books that have all three colours on the covers.

      I think you may be referring to the Jormungand volumes if it is the left set of three.

      I know Jormungand is not really yuri but I like it a lot and Valmet is entertaining in every scene she is in. Although there should be more Mildo! She is even more psychotic (meaning fun).

      --
      "How much sand will the hand hold?" ~Jessica, mother of Muad'Dib
    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 26, 2010
        Good to hear.

        And thank you very much for the complement.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 26, 2010
          Fantastic!! That put a smile on my face for sure. :-)

        • jurichan@rocketmail.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 27, 2010
            I decided that the Kangaroos outside my office needed to be read Utena
            :)

            http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=Juri&pid=641601&sid=mtI07eKLW7

            Not sure if they heard me, they were pretty far away! Luckily everyone
            else out on lunch break was well informed :P