Re: 'House of 1000 Manga' column

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26 5:14 AM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Pachy" <pachy_boy@...> wrote:

      > Jason Thompson gives Rica Takashima and Yuri Monogatari some well-deserved attention on ANN:
      >
      > http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/house-of-1000-manga/2010-08-26
      >
      > -Pachy

      You beat me to it. :-) I was just about to send a link.

      My favorite thing about the article is that Jason chose the panel in which Rica's Dad accuses her of "doing lesbian" which slays me every time I think about it. :-)

      ALC Publishing - where the girl always gets the girl
      http://www.anilesbocon.org/shop