'House of 1000 Manga' column

  • Pachy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2010
      Jason Thompson gives Rica Takashima and Yuri Monogatari some well-deserved attention on ANN:

      http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/house-of-1000-manga/2010-08-26

      -Pachy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2010
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Pachy" <pachy_boy@...> wrote:

        > Jason Thompson gives Rica Takashima and Yuri Monogatari some well-deserved attention on ANN:
        >
        > http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/house-of-1000-manga/2010-08-26
        >
        > -Pachy

        You beat me to it. :-) I was just about to send a link.

        My favorite thing about the article is that Jason chose the panel in which Rica's Dad accuses her of "doing lesbian" which slays me every time I think about it. :-)

        ALC Publishing - where the girl always gets the girl
        http://www.anilesbocon.org/shop