Re: [Yuricon] Re: 10 Years of Yuricon

  • Kat Ehas
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2010
      Excellent post on Okazu, by the way.  I know the feeling of the crunch from the economy, as that's what kept me from Yuricon, Yurisai and Onna.  Things have gotten better for me, and hopefully will continue to improve, and I hope to be at any future event.

      kat_chan

      On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 5:30 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      I still have one of those stickers, faded and wron pn the business card case I use for my Yuricon cards. :-)

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2010
        I still have one of those stickers, faded and worn on the business card case I use for my Yuricon cards. :-)

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 26, 2010
          Thank you Kat. I hope that the 20teens sees a better turn of the whell for us all. I'll look forward to seeing you at our next event. :-)