Re: [Yuricon] 10 Years of Yuricon

  • Kat Ehas
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22 2:04 PM
      It was a little bit over nine months later, when Erica and Sean, among others, were "recruiting" people at Anime North to wear the infamous "AniLesboCon" stickers where I became aware of the group and joined.  Doesn't seem nearly that long.  And I still have one of those stickers sitting by my desktop computer, too (it's long since lost its ability to stick to the monitor)!

      kat_chan

      On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 1:52 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      Today we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of Yuricon. Mostly because although I remember it was August, I don't know what day, exactly, I created it.

      Today's Okazu covers our history, present and future:

      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2010/08/10-years-of-yuri-10-years-of-yuricon.html

      Happy Anniversary, all!

    • Kat Ehas
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22 5:13 PM
        Excellent post on Okazu, by the way.  I know the feeling of the crunch from the economy, as that's what kept me from Yuricon, Yurisai and Onna.  Things have gotten better for me, and hopefully will continue to improve, and I hope to be at any future event.

        kat_chan

        On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 5:30 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

        I still have one of those stickers, faded and wron pn the business card case I use for my Yuricon cards. :-)

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22 5:13 PM
          I still have one of those stickers, faded and worn on the business card case I use for my Yuricon cards. :-)

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 26 11:50 AM
            Thank you Kat. I hope that the 20teens sees a better turn of the whell for us all. I'll look forward to seeing you at our next event. :-)