Re: Bakemonogatari

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2010
      Some of the author's other light novels are available in English.

      Zaregoto is being published by del ray

      Death note another note was written by him and is published by viz.

      And the XXXHolic novel is also published by del ray.

      Considering Bakemonogatari was a big hit last year and the last episode has just come out in Japan hopefully someone will snap the series up.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

      > I wish I had a place to buy the original light novels. :(
      >
      > I always prefer the original.
      >
      > Kumi-chan.

    • Danielle
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2010
        Bakemonogatari was wonderfully animated -- very unique style all around.  The stories were really good, too.  I'm hoping it gets licensed here and released.  It will look very good on Blu-ray!

        Some of the author's other light novels are available in English.

        Zaregoto is being published by del ray

        Death note another note was written by him and is published by viz.

        And the XXXHolic novel is also published by del ray.

        Considering Bakemonogatari was a big hit last year and the last episode has just come out in Japan hopefully someone will snap the series up.

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

        > I wish I had a place to buy the original light novels. :(
        >
        > I always prefer the original.
        >
        > Kumi-chan.

      • Nick Perez
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2010
          It was one of the better anime/manga/light novel vampire stories :)