Re: [Yuricon] Bakemonogatari

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2010
      I wish I had a place to buy the original light novels. :(

      I always prefer the original.

      Kumi-chan.

      On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Wunderlampe <thirohk@...> wrote:
      Wondering if there are any Bakemonogatari fans here, if only for some of the great openings.  This has to be one of the best recent series to be released.

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
         Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      =============================
      Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

      http://www.daresensei.net/

    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2010
        Some of the author's other light novels are available in English.

        Zaregoto is being published by del ray

        Death note another note was written by him and is published by viz.

        And the XXXHolic novel is also published by del ray.

        Considering Bakemonogatari was a big hit last year and the last episode has just come out in Japan hopefully someone will snap the series up.

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

        > I wish I had a place to buy the original light novels. :(
        >
        > I always prefer the original.
        >
        > Kumi-chan.

      • Danielle
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2010
          Bakemonogatari was wonderfully animated -- very unique style all around.  The stories were really good, too.  I'm hoping it gets licensed here and released.  It will look very good on Blu-ray!

          Some of the author's other light novels are available in English.

          Zaregoto is being published by del ray

          Death note another note was written by him and is published by viz.

          And the XXXHolic novel is also published by del ray.

          Considering Bakemonogatari was a big hit last year and the last episode has just come out in Japan hopefully someone will snap the series up.

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

          > I wish I had a place to buy the original light novels. :(
          >
          > I always prefer the original.
          >
          > Kumi-chan.

        • Nick Perez
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6, 2010
            It was one of the better anime/manga/light novel vampire stories :)