RE: [Yuricon] Nozomi/RightStuf loves us!

  • Ellen Kuhfeld
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
      Message
      I already have the complete Utena. I purely do hope the remastered set isn't so much better that I feel compelled to buy up, because I don't think I know anybody to give it to.

      It's on my shelf next to the complete Cardcaptor Sakura. I feel blessed.

      Ellen

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010

        > RightStuf just announced their newest license acquisitions:
        >
        > Sora no Woto and...
        >
        > The Remastered Shoujo Kakumei Utena TV series

        I still have and treasure my CPM set of Utena, but it's wonderful to hear that Right Stuf is keeping this series alive and from fading away. Of course, I'd get Soranowoto in a heartbeat; the overall series turned out to be just as lovely as its opening theme song--Pachy