Nozomi/RightStuf loves us!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
      RightStuf just announced their newest license acquisitions:

      Sora no Woto and...

      The Remastered Shoujo Kakumei Utena TV series

      http://bit.ly/9voxck

      Squee.

      Now, all of you know what to do - run out and order the remastered set immediately as soon as they have it for sale.If you have the whole series already, buy it for a friend. :-)

      And now I know what I'm going to break my 90" screen and projector in on. Utena movie...here I come.

    • Nick Perez
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
        LOL. I just sent that e-mail right before this XD

        I'm finally glad to see Utena rescued YAY!

      • yadez105@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
          That's GREAT!!! Hopefully at a reasonable price but as long as it's available I have the chance to save up and buy it :)

          If only someone would save Sailor Moon. But I would most likely die of holding my breath waiting for that to happen. *sigh* Oh, well.

          Thanks for the heads up,

          Yadez

          From: "EricaF" <anilesbocon01@...>
          Sender: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 23:08:57 -0000
          To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

          RightStuf just announced their newest license acquisitions:

          Sora no Woto and...

          The Remastered Shoujo Kakumei Utena TV series

          http://bit.ly/9voxck

          Squee.

          Now, all of you know what to do - run out and order the remastered set immediately as soon as they have it for sale.If you have the whole series already, buy it for a friend. :-)

          And now I know what I'm going to break my 90" screen and projector in on. Utena movie...here I come.

        • Ellen Kuhfeld
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
            Message
            I already have the complete Utena. I purely do hope the remastered set isn't so much better that I feel compelled to buy up, because I don't think I know anybody to give it to.

            It's on my shelf next to the complete Cardcaptor Sakura. I feel blessed.

            Ellen

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010

              > RightStuf just announced their newest license acquisitions:
              >
              > Sora no Woto and...
              >
              > The Remastered Shoujo Kakumei Utena TV series

              I still have and treasure my CPM set of Utena, but it's wonderful to hear that Right Stuf is keeping this series alive and from fading away. Of course, I'd get Soranowoto in a heartbeat; the overall series turned out to be just as lovely as its opening theme song--Pachy