If you are applying for the Joomla internship

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2010
      Hi all - This is entirely my fault, so I apologize in advance.

      If you are applying for the Joomla internship, please use the subject header "Yuricon Internship" so I can make sure I get your application. I had a few emails already caught and disappeared by my overzealous spam filter (which lets in fictitious lottery posts, but not you, go figure.) Please resend your application with that subject line, so I can save your email from the oubliette of deletion.

      Secondly, one of the reasons I'd like a phone number is that I am really looking for someone in the US/Canada - preferably the Eastern side, so that our timing is not far off. I'm not throwing overseas applications out, but because it is difficult to catch people when they are off your schedule by many hours, I will give preference to someone who I can reach by phone and talk to on my schedule. I thought asking for a phone number would be an indication, but I should have stated it clearly.